Brainbi does not receive personal information from your client. Brainbi collects and uses only visitor-related technical data to display personalized recommendations, advertising and optimizations.
Brainbi must be able to identify trends in order to get relevant ads, but never store data that would cause a person to be identified. Brainbi collects browsing-related data through cookies or ad IDs that store:
- Events related to the visitor’s operation on our customer’s website (such as the number of pages visited, goods displayed on that website, search queries made on the customer’s website)
- other device-related information (device type, operating system, version, locale)
- non-precise geographic details to identify the city or country of the visitor (to show advertising only for products).
brainbi does not store and does not use:
- precise IP information
- device specific information like Apple IDFA, Google AAID, UDID, MAC
- any PII (names, phone, address, etc)
- sensitive information (religion, political opinion, etc)
brainbi does not:
- sell collected information collects visitor information during the advertisement process except for advertising reactions (click or opt-out)
- Cookies matching brainbi connect visitors to advertising platforms such as DoubleClick to provide specific ads to visitors.
- Brainbi only adds a pixel of the advertising platform to match cookies on our customer’s eCommerce websites.
- Brainbi does not match cookies when requesting bids or advertisements are shown.