Step 1: Login to Shopify.com
From there it is really easy, just follow these steps:
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps.
- Click Manage private apps, near the bottom of the page.
- Click Create a new private app.
- In the App details section, enter a name for the private app and a contact email address. Shopify uses the email address to contact the developer if there is an issue with the private app, such as when an API change might break it.
- In the Admin API section, select the areas of your store that you want the app to be able to access.
- Check if you give the following permission:
6. Click Save.
The resulting page should show all needed informaiton: